Students interested in attending the California Cadet Academy must fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete Enrollment Application with deposit to reserve a seat in the session you choose. To check availability contact the Admissions Department at Info@CalCadet.com.
- Be in good physical condition and have no limiting injuries or medical conditions.
- Have a signed Waiver of Liability signed by a parent or guardian.
- Be willing to accept a challenge and participate in all events as part of a team.
- Be currently enrolled in High School or between the ages 13-19 and have graduated the 8th grade.
- Provide transportation to and from the Napa Valley area at the beginning and completion of the camp session. Assistance with transportation is available by contacting the Transportation Services Division at Info@CalCadet.com.
- Pay Tuition - The cost for the 2019 academy is $525.00. Tuition includes housing, meals and some uniforms for the entire week of the academy. Each Academy is a separate session and begins on Monday at 9:00 a.m. with orientation and ends on Friday by 8:00 p.m. after graduation. A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of enrollment to secure a seat in the academy. Spaces are limited, apply today.